We are now rechartering for 2020. All Venturing Youth and Adult Leaders must pay a rechartering fee.
- If you are below the age of 21 you are a Venturing Youth and need to pay the Venturing Youth Fee.
- If you are 21 years or older, you will be paying the Adult Leader Fee.
- If you are registered in another Scouting unit and have ALREADY paid a registration fee to that unit, please send an email immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the individuals who have already been paid for, how much was paid, the Unit number, and the point of contact for that unit so that we can verify your registration with that unit. If we don’t have that information, we will still consider you as Crew 114 your primary registered Unit.
- The rechartering fees are all inclusive of the costs for each member in the unit and what the unit pays to charter and run the unit. The cost for a youth is at a higher rate than an adult as set by the BSA National Council.
- Committee Member – Treasurer’s Note: We will collect all fees via PayPal, even if in person, to ease the burden of tracking payments. There will be no exception to this policy. You do not have to have a PayPal account, but rest assured, it is a very secure method of payment.