Interested in becoming a member of Crew 114? If you…
- Are you a girl or boy between 14 and 20, or 13 and have completed the 8th grade?
- Are seeking fun, fellowship, and adventure with like-minded boys and girls?
- Are interested in learning new skills and knowledge through hands-on experience?
- Want to learn to be an outstanding, responsible, ethical leader?
- Want to participate in an extra-curricular activity that can have a positive impact on your life?
…then let the adventure begin by completing the online application! We will immediately receive notice upon submission of your application and will contact shortly afterwards. The cost of registration is minimal. We don’t charge any dues because we fund raise for all of our activities. Therefore, all we have left is registration fees which is set per the following table:
- 2017 – $24 for the entire year or $2 per month plus $1 for Council Insurance.
- 2018 – $33 for the entire year or $2.75 per month plus $6 for Council Insurance.
Important: Please note that if you are already a member of Boy Scout Troop, Varsity Scout Team, Sea Scout Ship, or a Venturer from another unit wishing to transfer to Crew 114, please do not register online, instead contact us regarding dual unit memberships and transfers.
If you are a Girl Scout, you are more than welcome to join the Crew! Your skills and knowledge from the Girl Scouting program will be of great value to Crew members, so please consider joining us, especially if you have already earned your Gold Award and are seeking another challenge.