Crew conference call 10/1/2016 minutes
Br. Abdulrashid, Izzuddin. A, Ahmed.M, Abrar. M, Ala.M
-@ 7:20: start meeting
-@7:25: opening+ Fatiha
-@7:26:Talk about Eid finances. Loss and what to do to avoid it in our next event (more marketing)
-@7:36: Future events including Veteran’s day weekend on the 11th of November
– ILSC and ILST: Focus on how to deliver it+ training to do it
-Schedule training for our crew: initiative games by Br. Abdulrashid
-Youth leadership retreat
-Request housing: Br Abdulrashid talk to scout master at Turkish mosque
– Invite multiple Muslim troops (brother Abdulrashid) + charge
– No more than 8 people in a unit (6 youth +2 adults)
– Plan for the Youth Leadership Retreat: Friday evening to Saturday noon crew 114 .Saturday noon to
Saturday morning all other troops
-Different modules and do games in between
– Possibly do a Sunday public event using the facilities of Turkish mosque
– If the event is a success, plan for the same event for every year.
@ 7:56: discussing fundraising events
-By next meeting, everyone should complete the doodle application for availability to the fundraising
Event. Abrar.M email.
@ 8:10 Izzudin to talk to ‘Bill’ about any help he needs from our crew for the camporee as volunteers.
Propose to use Tandouri Chicken to eat during camporee
@8:15 cancel Hershey park to save up for Kodiak challenge.
Crew webpage to pay
@ 8:18: Fatiha and close meeting